Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 9, 2011

((¯`·. . .º-:¦:-.° •. . ♥ ღ ° ♫ •°.-:¦:-º. . .·´¯))

If you could see the tears
In the world you to left behind
And only you could heal my heart .
...
Somewhere, my love
Although the snow covers the hopes of Spring
Somewhere a hill blossoms in green and gold
And there are dreams ...You'll come to me
Warm as the wind, soft as the kiss of snow
Till then, my sweet,
think of me now and someday
All that your heart can hold forever ...
Photobucket
Sitting by the window
Sing the love song
Why they have conventions here
Because the memories not be enough
I have to wear masks in the clam
Songs about love
Because so much nostalgia ...
Seems I was sleeping for one thousand years
The wheel of time
has turned into the age of tears
How long I am in there ,I cannot tell for sure
...but the flower starts to fade .

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét